Churchill: 178x18,5mm - cepo: 50
Smoking time: 75 minutes
- Ecuador Connecticut wrapper. Sumatra binder. Cubana and Olor Dominicana filler.
- The foot of the cigar is already cut and ready to be lit up, while the round head must be cut in order to start smoking.
- Of medium strength (3/5), this is an agreeable cigar to smoke, with an intensive taste and a creamy palate.
- Thanks to its correct combustion and perfect drainage, it retains its intensity until the end.
- The smoke is exactly right and retains its density fantastically.
- Rich and balanced aromas.
- Burns in a compact and well-balanced fashion, with homogeneous and clean ashes.
- The first and second third parts of the cigar distinguish themselves by medium strength to make ways for a balanced and correct final third.
- Intensive smells, soft touch and appearance.
- High-quality tobacco, hand-made from the best leaves of the Vega Dominicana.